Paper Negative Test #1
My first attempt as using enlarging paper for a negative.
I rated the Ilford paper at iso 3, exposed it at 1/4 second at F6.8.
Developed it with Rodinal.
The paper has not been properly stored, and I was not even sure if it had accidentally exposed or not.
Loaded my Toyo 810G - placed it in the living room (cold out today and I hate the winter), and pointed it out the window.
Will keep trying with the paper I have left, and if I'm liking the results I will get some fresh paper.
Some dodging and burning is about all I did (in the computer). Some developing issues as seen upper and lower right corner areas (not enough developer in tray).
Totally guessed at rating the paper at ISO 3, and what dilution of Rodinal to use. In the end I went with about 9 ml of developer in 300 ml of water (or so).